Your Playster tablet was designed to be family-friendly, safe, and secure.
However, to keep you safe, we’ve put together a few dos and don’ts for using your tablet. Much of it seems obvious and we certainly don’t want to patronize you – but we do want to make sure you don’t put yourself in danger.
Here we go!
- Don’t use your Playster tablet while driving. This puts the lives of others in danger, as well as your own.
- Before using your tablet in a medical establishment, such as hospital or clinic, always ask permission to the staff first. Electronic devices can interfere with medical equipment.
- When boarding a plane, enable flight mode to prevent wireless signals from interfering with the plane's control signal. Airlines should have their own instructions for in-flight devices, so please listen well!
- Avoid using your Playster tablet around strong magnets. Since they can severely damage hard drives, leading to a loss of information that was saved on your device.
- Do not use your Playster tablet in high temperature environments or in the vicinity of flammable liquids.
- Always make sure young children are supervised while using your Playster tablet. Playster is great for kids and we’ve designed it to be as child-friendly as possible, but if you’re a parent you’ll know that kids always find ways to hurt themselves.
- Please respect local laws and regulations, as well as the privacy and rights of others when using your Playster tablet.
- Consult your user's manual for connecting your tablet to other devices via USB.
- Do not use your Playster tablet in humid environments such as a bathroom. Never expose your tablet to liquids.
If you have further questions about safety issues, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking the Send us an email button at the bottom of this page.