If you're unable to use the Playster app on your Playster tablet, it could be that you’re trying to access an outdated version. To fix this, simply update the app. Here's how:
- Press the Settings icon on your tablet and select Apps.
- Scroll through the apps list until you see the Playster app.
- Select the app, then tap Uninstall.
- Navigate back to the home screen and open up the Play Store.
- Type Playster in the search field and select it from the results.
- Press Install to get the latest version.