If you're unable to log in to the Playster app on your Playster 7 tablet, it could be that an outdated version of the app is currently installed on your tablet.
Head over to Google Play Store to download the latest version. Here's how:
- Press the Settings icon and select Apps.
- Scroll through the apps list for the Playster app.
- Tap the Playster app, then tap Uninstall.
- Navigate back to the home screen and tap the Play Store icon.
- Type Playster in the search field and tap Enter. Then, tap the Playster icon in the app list.
- Tap Install to begin installing the new Playster app.