For the ultimate Playster experience, it's important to keep your tablet updated, ensuring that the app operates at its absolute best.
Note: We recommend performing this update the first time you turn on your tablet.
To update your tablet, simply follow these steps:
1. Connect your tablet to a power source using the provided wall charger.
2. Turn your tablet on and wait for the home screen to load.
3. Make sure you're connected to a Wi-Fi network.
4. In the Applications menu, tap the Settings icon.
5. In the Settings menu, select About Tablet in the bottom right corner.
6. Select Wireless Update.
7. Your tablet will automatically look for available updates. If one is available, you will be asked to confirm its installation. Simply select Install Now in the bottom left-hand corner and it will install.
Your tablet will then reboot automatically. Updates can take up to five minutes to complete, depending on your connection and the size of the update.