Since Playster is constantly evolving, it's important that you keep your tablet updated to ensure that the Playster app operates at its absolute best.
Note: Playster strongly recommends performing this update the first time you turn on your tablet.
Here's how to update:
1. Connect your Playster tablet to the provided wall charger.
2. Turn your Playster tablet ON and wait for the home screen to load.
3. Make sure you're connected to a Wi-Fi network.
4. From the Applications menu, tap the Settings icon.
5. From the Settings menu, tap About tablet located at the very bottom right.
6. In the About tablet menu, tap Wireless update.
7. Your tablet will automatically look for available updates.
If an update is available, your tablet should detect it automatically and ask you to confirm. Tap Install Now at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Note: Your tablet will reboot automatically. Updates can take up to 5 minutes depending on your connection and the size of the update.
There you go, you can now unplug your Playster tablet and enjoy it at its full potential!