If you've been unable to enjoy Playster, we'll be happy to refund you for the time that you've been unable to use it.
However, Playster will only issue refunds in the following cases:
- Technical issues – You've been unable to use Playster because of technical faults with the service itself.
- Payment error – You were charged by mistake.
- Fraud – It has been determined that your account has been the subject of fraud.
- Unexpected or defective content – It has been determined that the content Playster provided through a paid membership was inconsistent with what was offered in your free trial period.
Playster will not offer refunds in the following cases:
- You forgot to cancel your membership before a payment deadline or did not complete the cancellation procedure.
- You were unable to log in to your Playster account to cancel your membership due to incorrect personal information.
- Any charges related to add-ons you agreed to pay for during the sign-up process, even if these were accidental or unintentional.
- Any charges that were applied to your credit card more than 60 days before you contacted us to contest them.
If you would like to request a refund, please contact us by submitting a support ticket or using the Send us an email button at the bottom of this page. Make sure to include your name, the email address you used to sign up to Playster, a description of the issue, and which charge(s) it relates to.
If Playster determines that you are eligible for a refund, the funds will be returned to the credit card that is currently assigned to your account.